Tollywood's young superstar Rama Charan Teja was disappointed when his dad megastar Chiranjeevi announced his retirement from films to concentrate on his political career. The actor was supposed to do his 150th film under the banner of his son Ram Charan Teja.Talking about his dad's decision, Ram Charan said, "Like many others, I was shocked to hear that dad has decided not to act any more and dedicate his life to serving people. I am not able to sleep over this."The young actor further said he is jealous of Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan. "I dreamt of doing a song like 'Kajra Re' with dad . I really envy Abhishek Bachchan to have acted with his dad in so many movies," Ram Charan Teja posted on Twitter.Friday, 1 July 2011
Ram Charan Teja jealous of Abhishek
Tollywood's young superstar Rama Charan Teja was disappointed when his dad megastar Chiranjeevi announced his retirement from films to concentrate on his political career. The actor was supposed to do his 150th film under the banner of his son Ram Charan Teja.Talking about his dad's decision, Ram Charan said, "Like many others, I was shocked to hear that dad has decided not to act any more and dedicate his life to serving people. I am not able to sleep over this."The young actor further said he is jealous of Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan. "I dreamt of doing a song like 'Kajra Re' with dad . I really envy Abhishek Bachchan to have acted with his dad in so many movies," Ram Charan Teja posted on Twitter.
Labels:
cinema news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment